Help me To Obtain Official South African Documents
• Expunge my Criminal Record
Help me to Apostille or Authenticate my Documents for use Outside of South Africa
Website Sponsored by GMTM Consultants
After you have read through the instructions and you feel you want to appoint somebody to assist you , you are more than welcome to Contact GMTM Consultants
Help me To get a Police Clearance for my Vehicle
Help me To
You need South African Educational Degrees or Certificates, etc. to be Apostilled, Authenticated or Legalised for use in another Country.
NB: Only documents from institutions registered in South Africa can be Authenticated.
Your first step will be to present the Degrees and Diplomas to The Department of
Higher Education and Training.
Degrees, Diplomas and Technic on Certificates for Post Matric Qualifications
• Original Certificates are needed.
• Copy of applicants ID or passport.
• Copies are made and presented with the originals to the Department of Higher Education Head Office in Pretoria.
• The Department of Higher Education Certifies the status of the institution the qualification was obtained.
• After certification by the Department of Higher Education the documents are presented for Apostille or Authentication.
• For use in countries which are not part of the La Hague Convention documents will be Authenticated and presented for certification at the relevant embassy.
D: Lead Time:
• 2 to 5 days depending on availability of certification personnel.
Help me To Apostille Degrees and Educational Certificates
What happens when you visit the Department of Higher Education to Authenticate Degrees and Diplomas.
Department of Higher Education and Training:
Address: Sol Plaatjies Building, 123 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria, 0002 Phone: 012 351 1000
Important: There is very little or no parking available near Sol Plaatjies. The best is to park in the public garages about 3 blocks away.
• On arrival you must report to reception. It is the small building on the right hand side outside of the main gate.
• The person on duty will be called
• You will be directed to the waiting area -
• Office hours are 9:00 to 13:00