Help me To Obtain Official South African Documents
• Expunge my Criminal Record
Help me to Apostille or Authenticate my Documents for use Outside of South Africa
Website Sponsored by GMTM Consultants
After you have read through the instructions and you feel you want to appoint somebody to assist you , you are more than welcome to Contact GMTM Consultants
Help me To get a Police Clearance for my Vehicle
Help me To
We can assist you in obtaining a Road Worthy Certificate in Pretoria only and in combination with other transactions in Pretoria and Johannesburg.
You need a Road Worthy certificate under the following circumstances:
• When you register a used vehicle in your name and need a license disk issued.’
• Once a year when you use a vehicle for public transport including goods.
• Road worthy Certificate cannot be older than 60 days for the license to be issued.
• You do not need a Road Worthy Certificate to register a vehicle in your name. In such a instance you will pay the license fee and obtain a receipt without the disk.
Documents needed to obtain a Road Worthy certificate:
• Vehicle details as lodged on the license disk ie. Register no, VIN no, Engine number.
• Copy of person who applies for RWC ID.
• Vehicle must either have a valid license or a Temporary permit.
• Application form will be supplied at the testing station.
Cost and Fees to obtain a RWC.
• Road Worthy Test are only done in Pretoria and centurion.
• R 995 for first test.
• R 595 for retest if done within 14 days from first test.
• Fees are payable on collection of vehicle.
Help me To Obtain a Vehicle Road Worthy Certificate