Help me To Obtain Official South African Documents
• Birth Certificate
• Marriage Certificate
• Death Certificate
• Letter of No Impediment
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Defence Force Exemption Letter
• Duplicate Divorce Decrees
• Expunge my Criminal Record
Help me to Apostille or Authenticate my Documents for use Outside of South Africa
• Apostille and Authentication of Birth/Marriage/Death/LNI
• Educational Documents and Degrees by Department of Higher Education
• Educational Documents and Degrees by Department of Basic Education
• Business Documents
• Medical Certificates
• Embassy Legalisation
• Notary Copies
• Official Translations
Website Sponsored by GMTM Consultants
After you have read through the instructions and you feel you want to appoint somebody to assist you , you are more than welcome to Contact GMTM Consultants
Help me To get a Police Clearance for my Vehicle
• Permanent Export
• Export Permit
• Cross Border Visit
• Stolen Recovered
• Engine Change
• Introduction/Build Up/Import
Road Worthy Certificate
Help me To
• Register my Vehicle into My Name
• Renew my Vehicle Licence
• Change my Address at the Licensing Department
Apostille-za.co.za attestation.co.za authentication-sa.co.za
certificateassist.co.za Checkcriminalrecord.co.za criminalrecordcertificate.co.za
divorce-sa.co.za divorcerecord.co.za documentauthentication.co.za expatassist.co.za gmtm.co.za gmtmqservices.co.za goodconductcertificate.co.za helpmeto.co.za legalisation.co.za
police-clearance-certificate.com policeclearance.co.za policeclearancecertificate.co.za
south-african-police-clearance-certificate.com southafricanbirthcertificate.co.za southafricandocuments.co.uk Southafricanpoliceclearance.co.za southafricanunabridgedbirthcertificate.co.za
unabridged-marriage-certificate.co.za vehicleexportclearance.co.za vehiclepoliceclearance.co.za
We can renew vehicle licenses on your behalf.
1. Vehicle License Renewals are only done for the following licensing offices:
2. Process to renew your vehicle license.
• Download and email us the application for quotation.
• Complete and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will email back estimated cost with banking details and document requirements.
• You email us the required documents.
• You send us proof of payment.
• When payment reflects in our bank account we will renew the license at the relevant licensing department.
• We send you a final invoice or if over-paid we refund you.
• We courier the license to your home or office.
3. Documents needed to renew your vehicle license: Scan and email to us
• Appointment of GMTM Consultants to renew your license.
• Owners ID - direct scan from ID book or passport.
• Proof of address.
• Vehicle details as in Quotation
4. Lead Time:
• 2 to 3 working days from receipt of payment.
5. Cost and Fees:
• Service Fee ( Pretoria and Centurion R 380 - 00 per license. All other areas R 480-00 per license)
• E-Natis Fee R 36
• License Fee
• Arrears Licenses
• Penalty on arrears licenses.
• Courier or delivery fee R 150-00
• Note if license fees on other vehicles are outstanding our there are outstanding warrants the license disk will not be issued.
6. Grace period:
• You have a grace period of 21 days to pay your license.
• If you do not pay within the grace period you will pay penalties on the outstanding license fees.
• Late license fees and penalties can roughly be calculated at 15% of the yearly license, per month the payment is made late.
7. You did not receive a renewal notice!!
• According to the road traffic Act Renewal notices are a curtsy from the Department of Transport. It is a individual owners responsibility to renew his vehicle license.
• To renew a vehicle license you need the owners ID and a completed ALV form ( Application for license Renewal )
8. How to calculate my license fee if I am going to do it personally:
8.1. Check on your license disk the Tarra Weight of your vehicle.
8.2. Check the license fee in the right hand side column against the vehicle Tarra weight.
8.3. Add the E-natis fee of R 36.
9. Want to Calculate your license fees including penalties for late payment of your vehicle license.
9.1. Check on your license disk the Tarra Weight of your vehicle.
9.2. Check the license fee in the right hand side column against the vehicle Tarra weight.
9.3. Divide the license fee by 12 to get monthly license fee.
9.4. Add 15 % to the monthly license fee
9.5. Times answer of 10.4 with months your license fee is paid late
9.6. Add the E-natis fee of R 36.
Help me To Obtain a Vehicle License Renewal